Intelligent Transport Systems
In the subject area of Intelligent Transport Systems (“ITS”), we deal with acquisition, transfer, processing and use of traffic-related data.
Our goal is to meet the requirements of all traffic participants by utilizing our IT-knowledge. ITS affects all regular traffic participants, transport- and logistics companies as well as public and private organisations, who are involved in traffic management, are concerned.
The broad spectrum of needs yields high potential: improved usage of existing infrastructure, improved traffic information and services through real-time data, improved distribution of traffic, improved traffic safety, reduction of traffic jams and the support of traffic management with high qualitative data and its evaluation.
- ITS Upper Austria: real time traffic overview of the state of Upper Austria
- processing Floating Car Data / quick process of high amount of data
- high-end route calculation / about 2 mio. routes in less than four minutes
- tracking and evalution of driven routes
- processing traffic sensor data
- traffic simulation using SUMO
- disposition systems